Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Discovery . . . and St. Moritz Photos

I've now discovered that it is really hard to keep up a blog as you careen across Europe. Since I posted last, I have been in St. Moritz, Crans-Montana, Bern, Munich and now Vienna. But finding the time to write interesting things (it has ALL been fascinating) on this blog is pretty complicated.

How about a photo or two, instead?



The view from my window at the Hotel Giardino in St. Moritz.




Cheese is the national obsession of Switzerland. This guy was amazing, making all this cheese by hand in a big pot. See?


I felt like I had gone back in time to the 14th century; I doubt if much has changed in this process.


This was up in the Alps, near St. Moritz.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an AMAZING trip so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, photos is the way to go. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?