Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And Away We Go!

Welcome to my new blog, where you can follow my exploits across the globe, as I jet set to fascinating destinations, find the hottest new trends in everything from travel and entertainment to wine, fashion, food, cool costumes and whatever else strikes my fancy. Naturally, if you know me already, you can be sure that there will be plenty of celebrity sightings along the way, especially when I'm home in sunny Southern California and on the Hollywood party and movie beat, often with my partner in crime, Plus One Peters (aka my brother Jeff, the artist, actor, writer extraordinaire) along for the ride. And Jet Set Jack, the Wonder Bichon, will probably make a few guest appearances as well.

I'll launch with a grand travel adventure, as I take off tomorrow for Switzerland and beyond.

Let the games begin!

Jet Set Jen


1 comment:

Comments?